Thursday, June 9, 2011

d,



[X]go IDP 
[X]medical check up
[X]check progress of my visa application
[X]check e mail
[don't bother]reply e mail
[ ]call maverick's mum-air ticket
[ahhh suffer!!]practice BOR2 reservation and check in =X
[ ]study
[praying hard first]see ms kit
[ ]buy winter clothing
[ ]papa's office work

i swear i'm gonna miss my dad very much. yes he is super demanding like me he wants everything to be done as expected he thinks microsoft work for him one he says nothing is impossible when he asked me to do computer work for him he always gives me a call right after my class/7pm sharp to ensure i am safe and wants me go back home. he stops me from drinking smoking dating with other guys get into a relationship meeting up with friends go back late. it's super irritating when he wanted me to help him do editing and printing job, he doesn't know computer at all so he expects me to do everything and wants it to come out preetty well done you know what it takes forever to do his things in order to meet his satisfaction. i always suspect he has an affair with gok gok gai when mom told me he spent too much in china and he always go there la yor.
突然间脑袋空白.im sorry for not being an obedient daughter. and yes i always lie to you, like 24/7.

but i didn't realize yuan lai i love him so much wuwuwu T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment