Thursday, November 18, 2010

pencils and sharpener


106 here only

i have sharpen more than 200 pencils in 2 days. this is what trainee can do. sigh.
working in housekeeping is super sien, unproductive and memang a waste of time. 

map of Pangkor Island
HEHE!
***

0020
i make sure my stomach is full before go to bed every single night so my 大哥 tapao for me Uncle Lim's food, i had never missed once unless i have already had my dinner at pangkor. having supper makes me feel relax and the feeling is so GOOD until i think supper gives me a better sleep quality and all ( this is my definition of food therapy :D) . and tonight, i have got nothing to eat neither a piece of watermelon that will make me pee in the middle of night.
i am so emo. i think my 大哥 don't care about me liao. i am so emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment