Wednesday, November 24, 2010

eat less.


it's alryte for me not to have supper liao.
reasons below:

1. i put on weight. damn i feel like killing myself when everytime i am naked standing in front of the mirror. i hate to see my belly after eating good food. i look so terrible god bless me.

2. i wish to put down a bit before my boyfriend come back cos i want his girlfriend always looks so small standing beside him. yes. i want to be his little baby like forever. rhino knows it is super weird when he call his size-L-girlfriend: LITTLE. perhaps L stands for LITTLE 其实? laugh die me.

3. supper is not good for your health because you are not recommended to have heavy food before you sleep. according to magazine. people might be having a light one but my 大哥's tapao is super heavy too much of ajinomoto and everything is carb! (omg i can spell carbohydrates so proud of myself) so nao i only take fruits. make sense? :D

4. baby said it's not good to take everytime because people will expect you give in return which i think it's true also. everytime you tapao for people you also want people to appreciate and then do something for you one even  though i don't think he will be like that la trust me he is a good guy.

*my digest system is currently malfunction. i cannot make nice poo.but think it's because i have been consuming too much of junk food lately. hahah. so this is not considered one of the functions lah. but i get this a *.

so ladies and gentlemen,

goal #1

i want to be like her!

***** ( PICTURE OF SEXY GIRL WITH SEXY POSE)*****

excuse me. i m not lazy it's just that google.com cannot be loaded at this moment idk why lah yer.

No comments:

Post a Comment