Friday, March 9, 2012

Fabulous February

i cannot post so many ss photos of myself on facebook or else people will start calling me HAO LIAN! so here i am!!

no la actually i wanted to blog a little by little liao one but always lack of kick you know -.- and then summore i think i haven't been writting english for quite a long time after my last final paper which was 4 months ago. yes i am worried about my next ielts exam liao T_T

didn't celebrate valentine's day but i quite enjoyed it, requested a day off just to be with my fatty for a whole day was simply awesome (Y)
 
Petaluma's Bridgewater Mill Restaurant for lunch
 food was impressive, i am referring to everything but my fish!
the fish has really brought me down when the entrees' so amazing until i was expecting some surprises about my main course. it's just not fresh and totally not worth $37 -.-

me

and my lunch date!

apparently i am very close to eyebag removal operation

*** 

and then me and housemate went swimming #impromptu
 very cheap hat for $2 only @ rubi :D


本来this photo very sexy one buy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

***

still have loads of photo i really want to upload them rather than just keeping them in my laptop what a waste!

and fyi i am going back to cuti cuti Malaysia in june then Christchurch, NewZealand right after malaysia so have to really save my ass off #motherf



bye





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will undergo eye bag removal surgery for it lowers my confidence, making it hard for me land a job. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete