Friday, December 3, 2010

english class

cindy gan tukar half of my blog post in 2 minutes.

1. Damn i think i put on weight after due to the supper that i consume every night. It sucks looking at myself infront of the mirror naked. I can see my own huge belly. I think i look terrible. Goddamnit.

2. I wish to lose some weight before my boyfriend comes back because i would want to look tiny beside him. I want to be his little baby forever. There's this philosophy saying that it would be weird to be calling his own girlfriend L size when the real meaning of L is little.

3. Supper is not recommended because it will affect your health. A light meal before sleep is recommended like fruits or anything lar. But the consequences of eating fruits too much is you have to go toilet every now and then.



she makes me feel so bad now. i am not going to blog anymore because she said there's too many grammar mistakes here. i think i should go for primary school level english grammar class after this. awww i feel like crying liao. but i still love you dammit.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Damn i think i put on weight due to the supper that i consumed every night. It sucks looking at myself infront of the mirror naked. I can see my huge belly. I think i look terrible. Goddamnit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i correcting it larrr. the one you posted got abit problem. HAHA

    ReplyDelete